Check My Car Finance and www.checkmycarfinance.com are trading styles of Claim 4 Misleading FinancialAdvice Limited.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of service to all our clients. On the odd occasion, we do recognise that things can go wrong.
We strive to handle complaints fairly, quickly and in aconsistent manner.
Whilst we will always attempt to resolve your complaint at the point of contact, below you will find the procedure of how to submit a compliant to us if we have not been able to rectify it immediately:
1. If you have a complaint, please contact us·
- By phone on: 0161 505 5000
- By email at: email@example.com·
- In writing to : The Complaints Manager, Claims 4 Misleading Financial Advice Limited,12 HeatonsCourt, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4LJ
To help us deal with the matter as swiftly as possible, it would help if you could provide as much information as possible, along with how you would like us to resolve the problem.
2. We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt and within 8 weeks we will send you either:
- A final response adequately addressing the complaint; or
- A response which:
(1) Informs you of the reasons why we are still not in a position to provide a final response and an indication of when this will be; and
(2) Informs you that you are able to refer the handling of the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman if you are not happy with the delay. This will also outline the methods in which you can contact the Financial Ombudsman.
3. Shouldredress be appropriate, fair compensation will be provided. Redress will not always shave a financial component but may involve another suitable form of redress or an apology.
4. If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks from the date of acknowledgment, you may refer your free-of-charge complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, but you must do so within six months of the date of our final response letter.
If you do not refer your complaint within this timeframe, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes the delay was a result of exceptional circumstances.
The telephone number for the Financial Ombudsman Service is 0800023 4567. Further details about the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found on their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.